It’s time for yet another informative and insightful seminar from the team at Wood Solutions. On Thursday 25th of July, hear from a line up of industry experts discussing all things residential timber design!
We’re particularly excited about this seminar because you’ll have the chance to hear from Daniel Wright, ASH’s National Business Development Manager. Daniel will discuss new technology in high performance flooring, including:
- Flooring options
- Manufacturing process from forest to floor
- Installation techniques
- New coating technologies
The seminar is completely FREE for all design and building professionals and accounts for 4.0 informal CPD points.
For more information about July’s seminar, click below.
Other speakers include:
- Luke Middleton – Director of EME Design
- Nick Cui – Technical Manager at Pryda
- Boris Iskra – FWPA’s National Codes and Standards Manager
- Tyson Infanti – XLam Contracts Manager
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to register (registrations close Friday 19th of July).